-
July 9th, 2007, 08:29 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Re: Congratulations!!! GC Jr. League Softball team
Geez, people, lighten up. It was a joke. No it wasnt about GC. It just like the post I had about Russell Co. LL. There is no T ball travel ball allstars. I was making light of how people are at LL. This is exactly why I make fun of LL. People are so wrapped up in it and it is amusing to see people react when you down LL.
-
July 10th, 2007, 11:06 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Re: Congratulations!!! GC Jr. League Softball team
Congratulations...to the District 1 Champions Gate City. They will represent this area in Grottes, VA. Good luck girls and bring home the title.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks